Essex and Suffolk Wedding Photographer
What you are looking for in your Suffolk wedding photographer…
The things that are important to you:
- Natural photographs that capture the love between the two of you, as well as with your special group of family and friends. Lots of candid photos of your guests having a good time as well as all the little details that make your day unique. You want to feel like this after viewing your photos- “Noor!!! They’re stunning! I cried! We’re beyond happy with them, they capture the day so perfectly! Thank you so so much for everything, you were just perfect and probably the best money we’ve ever spent! Lots of love xxx”- Natalie and Richard
- Spending time interacting with your guests instead of long lines of posing. If you would like any group shots taken they will be light-hearted and quick.
- An approachable photographer who makes you feel comfortable and is happy to chat and blend in with your guests.
- All the final high-res photos in a digital format for you and your guests to download freely.
What you will receive before and during the wedding:
- A pre-wedding consultation. You can tell me all about your day, what you’re aiming for and how I can help. We can do this over skype or in person over tea/coffee. Plus unlimited emails.
- I am a Suffolk wedding photographer, but travel is included to almost all UK locations.
- A complimentary pre-wedding/engagement shoot including photos.
- Full day photography starts from getting ready before the ceremony to just after the first dance (if you’re having one). Extra hours are available on request.
- A happy, relaxed experience with me on the day. I can guarantee that the events of the day will be photographed exactly as they happen (not stopping you every few minutes to pose or asking you to recreate a moment). My entire purpose is to focus on the natural emotion, special in-between-moments, the little details and all the things that are important to you.
- You can also choose to have a professional second photographer for £250. This completes the story of your day from different angles. The couples I work with tell me they love seeing moments they forgot about or weren’t around to see. “I really enjoyed seeing the ones of the boys in the pub and walking to the church and guests arriving – so nice to see those photos as it was the one part of the day I didn’t experience myself and the guests have been captured beautifully. Lauren x”
What you will receive after the wedding:
- A sneak preview of your wedding photos approx. a week after your wedding.
- Professional photo-editing of all photos in my signature style, including a large selection of emotive black and white photographs.
- 500+ high-res photographs presented in a password protected online gallery, with rights to download, share and print.
- Family and friends will be able to access the gallery and download/use the photos too, at no additional cost.
“Noor these are AMAZING. we’re both in floods of tears! Thanks so much as well for including the picture of me and my grandma in the preview set 🙂 Laura xx”- Rosedew Farm Weddings
Full day wedding photography investment: £1295
If you love non-staged photos and think we’d be a good fit, please get in touch to check my availability and tell me as much as you like about your day. I would love to hear from you!
If you require an alternative package please read my ‘Suffolk wedding photographer FAQ’ page and contact me using the form for further details.
Some of the wedding venues featured on this page:
Alternative contact: email@example.com